NordicTrack C 900 PRO
Other benefits of the C 900 are a 15% incline, 32 workouts, wireless heart rate monitoring, iPod compatibility and a patented SpaceSaver design. iFit personal training can be added for about $99/year.
What We Like:
- Program Options: Enjoy 32 preset workout applications! The C 900 has something for everyone: The workouts target calorie-burning, incline, speed and intensity goals. You can also subscribe to iFit Live to get personal training workouts and tips, chart your fitness progress online, virtually race against friends, and experience trails around the world with Google Maps treadmill integration.
- Console Screen: The 7” backlit console screen is easy to read at any angle. Unlike some other treadmill consoles, it makes it easy for shorter people and taller people to view workout data. Speed, time, distance, calories and pulse are displayed as you move around NordicTrack’s digital RaceTrack™.
- Audio Entertainment: The C 900 features an InterMix Acoustics 3.0 sound system and a port for your iPod or other MP3 player.
- High-End Track: The treadmill’s smooth-running, durable track is 60” long to accommodate taller runners. QuadFlex™ cushioning provides four special cushioning zones to minimize stress on your body. Also, the track is specially treated to require less maintenance (lubrication) than others in its price class.
- Power Incline: Incline training helps burn calories more efficiently and tones additional muscle groups. Simply push a button to adjust the C 900’s incline from 0% up to 15%. If you have iFit, you can have the incline adjust automatically to simulate real-life outdoor routes.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Monitor your heart rate by using the included chest strap or grip monitors built into the handlebars.
- Workout Fan: Brilliant! An AutoBreeze fan responds to your speed for just-right cooling.
- Commercial Motor: This unit’s 3.0 HP DurX motor has advanced safety features and is designed to operate quietly. It’s sold with a lifetime warranty.
- Warranty: You’ll get lifetime warranties on the motor and frame, a three-year warranty on parts, and one year of free labor.
- High Capacity: The NordicTrack C 900 can safely accommodate up to 350 pounds.
- Easy to Store: This sturdy treadmill can be folded vertically for storage.
NordicTrack C 900 PRO - Key Specs:
|Running Area:||60" x 20"|
iFit is Sold Separately: iFit Live is very appealing, but remember that the hardware and membership are sold separately from the treadmill. NordicTrack currently has a sale on iFit modules. They cost $99 and one year of membership is included.
More Review Features of the NordicTrack C 900 PRO Treadmill on video!
We give an enthusiastic review to NordicTrack’s C 900 treadmill. We rarely see a treadmill sold for less than $1000 that provides this level of ergonomics, a motorized incline, an excellent workout variety and a good warranty. If you buy this product, you’ll be making a wise investment in personal health.