What We Like
- Convenience: When you buy directly from Smooth Fitness, your treadmill is shipped from one of three North American warehouses for quick delivery. Customers can order in-home set-up too.
- Motor: With the exception of the Smooth 5.65 Treadmill, all of Smooth’s current treadmill offerings include quiet but powerful 3.0 HP motors.
- Track: The 54”x20” track has a Hydra Suspension System that adjusts to 12 different levels for optimal shock absorption.
- Controls: Motion control sensors on the handrails let exercisers easily adjust the treadmill speed and incline while running.
- Wireless heart rate monitor: Advanced technology adjusts the treadmill’s speed and incline to help users maintain a desired heart rate.
- Warranty: Smooth Fitness treadmill warranties are among the best in the industry. For the Smooth 9.35, the company includes a lifetime warranty on the frame and motor, seven years on parts and electronics, and two years of in-home service.
What We Don’t Like
- Workout programs: Smooth treadmills offer a variety of workout programs, but some people prefer treadmills with iFit card readers, Google Trails technology, and other advanced training systems.
- Track: The 54” track is rather short and won’t fit some runners.
More Review Features of the Smooth 9.35HR Treadmill on video!
This is a good treadmill for shorter serious runners and light exercisers too. The wireless heart rate monitor is a neat feature.
The treadmill is bound to function well for many years, but users might get more enjoyment from a system with more advanced entertainment options, such as audio hookups and TV. These options are available within the Smooth 9.35’s price class.
Those who want a longer treadbelt might like the Smooth 9.45. It’s similar to the 9.35 but has a 60” track.