What We Like:
- Easy set-up: Some home treadmills are cumbersome to assemble, but you can easily assemble the 995i yourself. There’s no need to pay for assembly.
- Workout Programs: Thirty workout programs are included. Each was designed by a certified personal trainer and automatically adjusts the speed, incline, and resistance of the 995i. Since this ProForm treadmill is wired for iFit Live, you can download additional workouts and get customized fitness advice! iFit also lets you compete in treadmill races on Facebook, virtually run any charted route through Google Maps, and use other interactive technologies to your fitness advantage.
- Power Incline: The deck can tilt up to 15%. This helps relieve pressure on your joints and makes exercise more efficient. Burn calories faster and develop or maintain muscle tone! Want a decline too? For that you’ll need the Power 1080i.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Pulse sensors are built into the handlebars to monitor your heart rate.
- Capable Motor: The 3.0 CHP motor is built for light commercial use, so it can easily support the daily exercise an entire family. It runs smoothly at up to 12 mph and can accommodate any type of treadmill workout (walking, jogging, speed training, interval training, or endurance runs).
- Track: The Power 995i’s 60″ L x 20″ W belt lets almost anyone stretch out with a full running stride. ProShox cushioning reduces the impact of running on joints by 28% compared to running on asphalt.
- Audio: A smartphone-compatible audio port and two 2″ speakers help keep you entertained.
- Space Saving: The Proform Power 995i has a SpaceSaver design. EasyLift technology helps you vertically fold the treadmill and gain several feet of floor space. One push and it’s done!
- Warranty: Customers get lifetime warranties on the frame and motor, three years on parts and a year of labor.
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||0 to 15%|
|Running Area:||20" x 60"|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||350 LBS|
|Dimensions:||81" L x 37" W x 66.75" H|
Price Games: You can buy this treadmill on sale and get a “best buy,” but the full price is a bit absurd.
The 995i warrants serious consideration for anyone seeking a good quality treadmill that will last three years or longer. The new ProForm 995i machine runs smoothly and the tilting track is well-cushioned. Plus, it’s rare to get so many workouts on a $1,000 treadmill. The 30 workout apps will keep you busy, and you can activate iFit if you hit a plateau or start to lose interest. An strong machine and a good deal whenever it is on sale, but there are better machines out there if you are stuck paying full price. Keep an eye on ProForm’s website and buy at the right time to avoid regrets.