BH Fitness equips their treadmills with Active-Flex suspension technology, but this model features their new Active-Flex II suspension technology, which is a two-stage, tapered shock-absorption system, providing more support to the front of the deck on impact and a firmer area to the back of the deck for greater push-off. This feature adds to the comfort, stability and safety of this treadmill. The actual running belt is also a specially designed orthopedic, multi-ply belt that operates on large 2.75″ rollers; the largest in this series. This means that users can enjoy a treadmill that won’t be squeaky or inconsistent but rather smooth and incredibly reliable. To top it off, a powerful 4.0HP motor powers this treadmill; also the most powerful motor BH Fitness offers in the series.
See Our Video Review of the BH Fitness S7Ti Treadmill
With this treadmill, users can choose from incline options up to 12% and speeds up to 13.5 mph, and the large 22″ x 62″ running deck provides an unbelievably spacious area that’s ideal for both walkers and runners of all heights.
As with other models in this iConcept Series, the S7Ti is equipped with a Bluetooth enabled console that can connect your favorite Apple or Android device to the console for unlimited access to your favorite apps and more. Users can also choose from multiple BH- powered fitness apps, over 1,000 training videos, and hundreds of workouts led by professional personal trainers. In addition, this console is equipped with 15 built-in workout programs and is compatible with Polar(R) wireless heart rate monitoring technology. This easy to use, color-coded console is also designed with Quick Keys so that users can make fast incline/speed changes without interrupting the workout.
For this model, BH Fitness offers a lifetime warranty on the frame/body, 10 years on parts and 2 years on labor.
What We Like:
- Large Rollers: The S7Ti is equipped with large 2.75″ rollers for a smooth, durable feel that also makes this machine very quiet when running.
- Running Area: An incredibly spacious 22″ x 62″ running area means added safety and comfort. These dimensions are well above the average.
- Price: At just under $2000, the S3Ti is pretty affordable and very budget-friendly considering the features and durability of this machine.
- Console: The iConcept powered, Bluetooth enabled console is innovative and intuitive, allowing users to access all of their favorite apps and programs, store workout data, and more.
- Suspension System: The Active-Flex II Suspension offers a tapered cushion suspension system. The Active-Flex II suspension system works by providing two stages of shock-absorption: a firmer push-off area to the back and a softer more cushioned area to the middle and front.
- Warranty: BH Fitness offers lifetime coverage on the frame and body.
What We Don’t Like:
- Non-folding Design: Unlike other models in this series, the S7Ti is not equipped with a folding design. This is not a huge issue for many, but this treadmill can take up a lot of room.
- Display Screen: The screen is also back lit and relatively small, whereas many treadmills at this price point will offer a full-color display and/or a larger display screen.
- Price: This model is pretty pricey at around $3000, which like other models by this brand, does not include set up or delivery.
- Minimalistic Console Area: This model lacks a reading rack and built-in audio system, as well as any entertainment offerings. For the price, this is a big issue for many people who enjoy these amenities.
If you are looking for a high-performance treadmill that will be both long-lasting and comfortable, and offers some innovative tech options, the S7Ti is for you. For just under $3,000, you can purchase this reliable treadmill that is truly a well-built piece of equipment. The larger running area and powerful motor make it easy for multiple users to enjoy this treadmill on a daily basis, and the Bluetooth enabled console offers unlimited access to personal apps and other entertainment options.